Why so late post?

Well, it's been while since I posted. I was suppose to post at ard 2am but I fell asleep. Anyways, went to my cousin's wedding during 15 and 16 Dec. I got to take some photos but i can't post em since my mum took the camera away. I had fun and got money for being bodyguard. LOL. Came home ard 12am afterwards. On mMonday, went to Karim's party. It was ok. Only a handful of people turn up, so i should call it, a gathering. Played halo 2 and own. I trashed Karim's team with 35 kills and Farid contributed 15. Not bad for a ps2 player. Well, Farid and I made a great team against Karim and cousin. LUL. I ate alot and wahidah was suprised at it. I hav a big stomach. :D After the party, went to eat at KFC ard 8, and then went to sit down and chat with Haresh and Wahidah till 9 and went home. It was a great 3-day Thing. The plan's alomost ready. Soon I'l have more fun!
Comments