Halim Begins
Today was a regular school day. Falling asleep in class really made me worry because we're starting a new chapter for A.maths.
Today was Photo Day. I didn't know. So was panicking a bit since I look like crap with my current hair but all turned out well, I hope. I screwed up the previous class photos. And I hope I don't screw this one up too. :D
After school rushed to cinema to try and catch the 3pm Batman show but ended up catching the 4pm show instead. Lunched at Food Court and went to grab tidbits for the movie.
The movie was really worth it for me. I'd give a rating of 4.5 stars, out of 5. Since its really like keeping me of the edge of my seat. Joker's plans were really carefully planned, and batman almost losing his cool has kept me wondering if he'd survive. The movie had a great ending, wanting me to catch the next installment, if there is any.
Have a good night. Tomorrow's Racial Harmony Day in our school. :D
Today was Photo Day. I didn't know. So was panicking a bit since I look like crap with my current hair but all turned out well, I hope. I screwed up the previous class photos. And I hope I don't screw this one up too. :D
After school rushed to cinema to try and catch the 3pm Batman show but ended up catching the 4pm show instead. Lunched at Food Court and went to grab tidbits for the movie.
The movie was really worth it for me. I'd give a rating of 4.5 stars, out of 5. Since its really like keeping me of the edge of my seat. Joker's plans were really carefully planned, and batman almost losing his cool has kept me wondering if he'd survive. The movie had a great ending, wanting me to catch the next installment, if there is any.
Have a good night. Tomorrow's Racial Harmony Day in our school. :D
Comments