hey you.
Karim from his overseas trip last year. Note how these kampong people have technology. *points at amp*EOY mood is in. Going to start revision since the drive is back. HEH. I hope to pass with flying colours, with at least 4As?
Anyway, El oral just ended few days ago. I was kind of nervous. I should really pray for good marks since this component of the exam is what I'm supposed to be best in compared to the other components. I don't want to fail EL and retain. Lets hope for the best.
Been thinking about 'endings' for abit. End of school. End of secondary education. what lies ahead? Will I remember the people i meet in secondary school? Will I make my mark in RS? Will I fulfill what I intended to do? Many questions. No answers.
Anyway, El oral just ended few days ago. I was kind of nervous. I should really pray for good marks since this component of the exam is what I'm supposed to be best in compared to the other components. I don't want to fail EL and retain. Lets hope for the best.
Been thinking about 'endings' for abit. End of school. End of secondary education. what lies ahead? Will I remember the people i meet in secondary school? Will I make my mark in RS? Will I fulfill what I intended to do? Many questions. No answers.
Comments