In the mood.

Today was epic.
Did some guitar maintenance on my old guitar which Faishal wanted.
Found some nice articles online to help me out.
Surprisingly, i wonder why i never bothered searching on it back then.
Well, the guitar looks ten times nicer, with most of the rust and dirt gone.
Although, the fretboard is not completely clean, since the dirt sorta sank into the wood.
Sad. But whatever, it looks good enough for me.

Secondly, I think i got hooked to some of the songs on my play list,
1) Sunday Morning Call - Oasis
2) Sonnet - The Verve
3) Space And Time - The Verve
4) Lord Don't Slow Me Down - Oasis

Now there's something worth listening to.
Great tunes, amazing, epic.
Guess it isn't just Oasis writing those awesome songs eh?
I think these songs are nice to listen to when yer bored, or lonely or smth.
They have this nice calm feeling and stuff, n'know what i mean?
And the cool beat and great mix of different sounds.
Wish I could write epic hits.
Which is why, i needa increase ma musical knowledge.

Good day.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

im a monster, a loser and an ugly bastard all in one

Hallo

I sit here wondering..