Panic is on the way.
Today was really something.
Two killer papers, Maths and Geography.
Geography was manageable, along with Emaths.
Although so, i realised i made too many shit errors.
I never got to revise much for my Emaths, except to do a paper from the tys.
Even so, I'm surprised i could manage the paper.
With a lil bit of luck and common sense, that is.
Wasted my afternoon doing what slackers do.
My evening was gone to sleep, and now I'm trying to stuff everything into my head.
I got some SS topics in my head, hopefully those that will appear in the exams.
I gotta tie up some loose ends in amaths before i can head to bed. Sigh.
The life of a typical student.
Oh well, after the exams, a well deserved break should be in order.
Before the final leg of me school year.
Gas panic.
Comments