Head like a rock.

I am really bored right now. Nothing to do except that pile of homework, but that can wait. The week's been fine so far, well mostly fine.

So i didn't get what i really hoped for, both prelims, MT O's and the EL O's Oral. Finally realised that i needa work on my EL, somehow it seemed so hard to get a B3. It would be shit to fail EL, even if you get 10083749831278 As for your other subs. SIGH. Can't do much now, right? Life can be sucha crapping monster sometimes.

Well, we cant always shit about exams right? Ok, so after the EL O's Oral, went to the hall to look at the upcoming teachers' day performance. Let's just say, its not what it seems to be. Some of the acts are prolly really something. I'll let you people, or anyone at all, to decipher that. Speaking of teachers' day, it so happens to fall around halfway through the fasting month. Fasting month has finally begin and it just adds to the bore when you cant eat and watch TV now. I just have to sit and do nothing during the weekends, hoping for the time to pass by. As much as i want it over, i just realised that it would kill off like half my Sep in school. What a bummer.

To infinity and beyond. Whatever that means.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

im a monster, a loser and an ugly bastard all in one

Hallo

I sit here wondering..