Like finally.
Well, today marks a day of happiness to many, especially me. For i have finally accomplished yet another one of my goals, despite the many setbacks, I personally faced in the process of accomplishing it.
A job well done, i can say, to my band mates, for the effort they put in for the performance. We might not have rocked out the whole hall down, but i know, deep down, every one's been rocked. Really, a magnificent job.
I think we need a band pic. For keepsakes.
After all that, its nice to sit down in your old prisch and catch up with your old friends. Sadly, i never went back to cck as i planned to. Plans got cancelled and i couldn't contact anyone. What a big waste, really. Was kinda looking forward to it. But, oh wellz. Still, I think i can safely say everyone else had fun meeting their friends again, even with the drastic change in looks or whatever. Remember the good times.
Tomorrow's a holiday, and i think it's a great time to start on homework. What about you?
Have a good day.
Comments